At the tax and estate planning law firm of McFarlane Law, PLC, located in Scottsdale, Arizona, our tax lawyers focus on tax law. Our clients are usually in big trouble when they come to our law office. They are faced with losing their life savings, their businesses, their jobs and in some cases their families. Some may even face potential incarceration for violation of tax law.
Whether you are involved in a dispute with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) or the Arizona Department of Revenue (ADOR), the consequences of a tax dispute can be daunting and stressful. However, this is a problem our lawyers can handle for you. We are in the business of protecting our clients' assets.
The following are examples of the types of tax law services we provide:
- Defense against tax audits and IRS or ADOR Notices
- Tax Appeals and Collection Due Process Hearings
- Tax Court Litigation and Settlements
- Relief from tax collection actions
- Release or discharge of liens, levies and wage garnishments
- Innocent Spouse Relief and Injured Spouse Relief
- Trust Fund Recovery Penalty problems and Employment Tax Issues
- Requests to abate tax penalties
- Negotiation of IRS installment payment plans and offers in compromise
- Offshore Voluntary Disclosure cases, Foreign Assets, and FBAR filings
- Non-filer or late filed tax returns
- Preparation of individual tax returns, estate tax returns, and gift tax returns
Our attorneys have a wealth of experience not only in tax law, but also in accounting and business administration. One of our lawyers holds a CPA certification and another has a Master's Degree in Tax Law. Our breadth of education, knowledge, and experience enhances the overall value of the legal services we provide to our clients.
In addition to tax controversies, our lawyers provide legal services in estate planning, probate and trust administration, and business planning and formation. Our understanding of the tax consequences of business and estate planning decisions helps us protect the wealth you worked so hard to create.
Contact Our Arizona Tax Attorneys for a Free Consultation
To arrange a free and confidential consultation with our Phoenix tax attorneys, call 602-388-1832. We represent clients in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills, Glendale, Mesa, Tempe, Tucson, Casa Grande, Flagstaff and Sierra Vista, and throughout Arizona and the United States.